How to Activate Binge and Kayo through Auth.streamotion.com.au/activate?
By TOI Staff December 25, 2022 Update on : December 25, 2022
Binge and Kayo are two of the most popular streaming services in Australia. Binge is a streaming service for movies, dramas and reality shows, while Kayo is a multi-sport streaming service. Both of these platforms provide a great viewing experience with zero ads.
Binge has thousands of popular movies, dramas and reality shows from channels such as HBO, Foxtel, BBC, FX, CW, and DC universe. Kayo provides more than 50 sports streams from channels such as ESPN, Fox Sports, beIN Sports and racing.com. Both of them provide incredible value for money; you can buy their monthly subscription for less than 25 USD each. Binge was launched in May 2020, while Kayo was released in November 2018, and they are only available inside Australian territory.
You can start using Binge or Kayo immediately after registering an account and paying subscription fees. But you can only do so if you use the same device on which you registered your account. Suppose you want to use Binge or Kayo from your smart TV or PlayStation; you need to use auth.streamotion.com au/activate to authenticate that device.
Which devices are compatible with Binge and Kayo?
The first thing you need to do before authenticating a device with Streamotion is to make sure that the device is compatible. If your device is only a couple of years old, it would most likely be compatible; most modern devices are compatible with Binge and Kayo.
- Android TV OS: Version 7.0 or higher
- Android Devices: OS version 7.0 or higher
- iOS Devices: iOS 12 or higher
- Samsung Smart TV: Model 2017 or higher
- Chromecast: Chromecast Ultra or 3rd gen Chromecast devices
- PlayStation: PS4 or PS5 only
- Android TV OS: Version 7.0 or higher
- Android Devices: version 6.0 or higher
- Apple TV: tvOS version 13 or higher
- Chromecast: Chromecast Ultra models or 3rd gen Chromecast devices
- PlayStation: PS4 or PS5 only
How to activate Binge and Kayo on the above-mentioned devices?
If you want to watch Binge or Kayo on your Smart TV, PlayStation or any other device, you need to authenticate it by going to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. For every device, you must follow different steps to register it.
Following are some methods to activate Binge and Kayo on different devices.
Note: Make sure that your device is compatible with Kayo.
- Open your Smart TV and make sure it is properly connected to your Apple TV device.
- Use your iPhone or Apple TV remote to open the App store and find the kayo Sports app.
- Download and install the Kayo app on your device.
- Open the app, select the sign-in option, and log in to your account. You will get an eight-digit code on the screen; note it down.
- Open your mobile or laptop and go to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and enter the eight-digit code in the appropriate place, and select confirm.
- Then enter the credentials of your Kayo account. Your Apple TV device will be authenticated in a few moments, and you can stream sports of your liking on Kayo.
- Open your Android TV, go to the home screen and select apps.
- Check if you have the Kayo sports app; if you don’t, go to the android store and download it.
- Once you have installed it, open the app, select sign in, and log in to your account. You see an Eight-digit code popup on your Android TV Screen.
- Open your mobile, laptop or desktop and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. Enter the eight-digit activation code you saw on your TV screen in the appropriate place and select confirm.
- Then enter your credentials, and your Android TV can start using Kayo app in a few minutes.
- Open your Samsung TV and go to the home screen by pressing the home button on the remote.
- Go to the app, then go to the search option and search for the kayo sports app.
- Download and install the app if you don’t have it already, then launch the app.
- Login to your account, and you will see an Eight-digit code on the screen.
- Leave the TV as it is, use your smartphone, laptop or computer, and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. Then enter the eight-digit number in the appropriate field and select confirm.
- Authenticate your Kayo account by providing your credentials and then wait. If everything is alright, you can start streaming sports on Kayo in a few minutes.
- Make sure your PlayStation is PS4 or PS5 before proceeding.
- Open your PlayStation, and check if you have the Kayo Sports app. If you don’t have it, go to the PlayStation Store and find, download, and install the app on your PlayStation.
- Open the app, select sign in and log in with your account; you will get an Eight-digit number.
- Now open your mobile or laptop and go to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate. Enter that eight-digit number in the appropriate field and click confirm.
- Provide your account credentials if necessary; if not, then don’t. Finally, if everything is alright, you should be able to stream Kayo sports on your PlayStation in a few minutes.
Note: Check if your device is compatible with Binge.
- Open your Apple TV, go to the home screen and check if you have the Binge app already installed. If you don’t have it, go to the App Store, find, download and install it on your device.
- Now open the app, sign in, and log in with your account. You will see an eight-digit activation code on the screen.
- Leave your TV screen as it is and open a mobile phone, laptop, or computer. Then open a browser and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Insert the eight-digit activation code in the appropriate place and click confirm.
- Provide your credentials if the website demands it, and wait. After a few minutes, you should be able to stream Binge and watch your favorite movies on your Apple TV.
- Open your Telstra TV and go to the home screen by using the home button on the remote.
- Check to see if you already have the Binge app; if not, go to the App Store, search for the app and add it to your device.
- Now Launch the app and log in to it using your Binge Account; you will get an eight-digit activation code on your TV screen.
- Leave the TV screen as it is, use another device, and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Now enter the eight-digit activation code you see on the TV screen and click on the confirm button. Provide your account credentials if there is a need for them; if not, wait patiently.
- The authentication process usually takes a few minutes. If everything is alright, then you should be able to use Binge on Telstra TV in a few minutes.
- Open your Android TV and navigate to the home screen.
- If you already have the Binge app installed on this device, skip to the next step. If you don’t have the app, go to the android store and add it to your device.
- Now launch the app and click the sign-in button. Then Log in by providing your account credentials; you will see an eight-digit code on the screen.
- Open another device, such as your mobile, laptop or computer and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Enter the activating code on the TV screen and click confirm; provide your credentials if required.
- You should be able to use Binge on your Android TV in a few moments.
- Open your Samsung Smart TV and navigate to the home screen.
- Check if you already have a Binge app; if not, go to apps, then search and add that app to your device.
- Open the app and then sign in with your Binge account credentials.
- You will see an eight-digit activation code on the screen; leave it as it is.
- Open your mobile phone or computer and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Now enter the eight-digit activation you see on the Samsung TV and click confirm. And if Streamotion demands a login, then login in with your account.
- Now wait for a few minutes, and you should be able to use Binge on your Samsung TV.
- Start your PlayStation and go to PlayStation Store.
- Find the Binge App and install it on your device.
- Now Launch the app and sign in using your account; you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Open your mobile or laptop, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and enter the code you see on the Console.
- Provide your account credentials if needed, and you should be able to use Binge on your PlayStation after waiting a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I access auth.streamotion.com.au/activate?
If you go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your browser and get an “Access Denied” message, then we probably know what went wrong. You are probably trying to access Streamotion from outside Australia, and Streamotion only provides services inside Australia. If you get the same error while you are in Australia, check to see your browser setting and confirm that the location is set to Australia. Also, if you are using a VPN, close it because it might be causing the problem. If you still can’t solve the problem, contact Streamotion customer service for help.
Why can’t I activate my Kayo or Binge on my device?
The above-mentioned methods only work if the mobile through which you open auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and your TV is on the same internet connection. If both of your devices are using different internet networks, then you won’t be able to activate Binge or Kayo. Make sure that both of your devices are using the same Wi-Fi or internet connection.
How to delete the Streamotion account?
If you want to delete your Streamotion account, you need to email them. Use the email address associated with your account, then compose an email with the subject of “Request To Delete My Account.” In the body section, tell them that you want them to delete your account and data from their server, then send the email. They will send you a confirmation email, and after you confirm, they will delete all your data.
Can you watch dramas and movies on Binge offline?
No! Binge doesn’t provide this service; you have to be online to watch content on Binge.
Can I use my Kayo account to Login into Binge?
You automatically become a Streamotion customer when you sign up for Kayo Sports, Flash or, Binge. Your information is saved at the Streamotion level, not at the product level. You’ll use the same login information for Kayo Sports, Flash, and Binge.
How do I activate my Binge account on my Smart TV?
To get Binge streaming on your Smart TV device, go to Google Play and search for Binge. Download the app and install an Android TV device.
Why am I unable to activate my Binge account?
The browser is not supported. Binge may not work if your browser is outdated or unsupported. The following browsers are required for watching Binge: Chrome: 10.12 or higher on Mac, 10 or higher on Windows.
How do I activate on Streamotion?
Log in to your account and launch the app. The activation code is now visible on the screen. On your smartphone, enter the code at auth.streamotion.com.au/activation. Kayo Sports is now available to stream on your PlayStation console.
Why do I get a prompt on Kayo to activate my device?
You have not signed up for Kayo Freebies. Choose the best option and follow the prompts to start streaming immediately.
Why can’t I access Kayo on my Smart TV?
Because Kayo does not support streaming on all Smart TV models, so you may not be able to download an app and content cannot be streamed through a web browser on your Smart TV.
Bing and Kayo are two of the most popular streaming services in Australia. They have everything that the best entertainment and sports websites should have. You can try them as they provide incredible value for your money. If you want to test the water without wasting money, you can try their 14-day trial to see if it suits your taste.