Who is Kiran Pichai? Everything You Should Know About Kiran
By Ainul Haque May 17, 2022 Update on : November 25, 2023
Who is Kiran Pichai?
Kiran Pichai is the son of Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai and Anjali Pichai. Though he is and Indian ancestry, Kiran Pichai is an American citizen as his father is a citizen of the United States.
He is a child born with a silver spoon in his mouth by the grace of god as his father Sundar Pichai is one of the top billionaires in the world.
Kiran Pichai’s beginning level is far higher than his peers, and he has no shortage of any resources he requires.
Besides, he has all sorts of blessings and advantages as a son of Sundar Pichai. He has no mentionable and remarkable achievements in his life.
Kiran Pichai Age:
Kiran was born in 2007 at Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India, and he is now 14 years old as of 2022. We don’t know his exact date down to month and day, so we can’t be sure if he is already a 15-year-old or is still 14.
Kiran Pichai Family:
Kiran’s immediate family has a sister and parents, a family of four. Kiran Pichai’s family lives in a luxury house in Los Altos Hills, California.
His father Sundar Pichai, and mother Anjali Pichai, are both from India, from where they migrated to the United States. His younger sister is Kavya Pichai, and she is a true child of the United Nations, born and bred in United States.
Kiran Pichai’s Father:
Kiran Pichai’s Father is Sundar Pichai. Pichai Sundararajan, better known as Sundar Pichai, is a successful Indian-American business executive. He is truly a legendary figure whose life experience gives motivation and aspirations to countless people.
Date of Birth:
Sundar Pichai was born in Madurai, India, on 10 June 1972. He is now 49 years old as of 2022..
Sundar Pichai’s education process is as follows:
- Sundar Pichai completed his schooling at Jawahar Vidyalaya Senior Secondary School.
- He completed class 12 from Vani School at IIT Madras.
- Pichai Sundararajan completed his degree in metallurgical engineering from IIT Kharagpur.
- He completed his M.S degree in material science and engineering from Stanford University.
- Sundar Pichai completed his MBA degree from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He was named “Siebel Scholar” and “Palmer Scholar” due to his outstanding academic performance.
- Sundar Pichai started his career as a materials engineer at McKinsey & Company in 2002.
- He joined Google in 2004 and started working on the Google search toolbar.
- Pichai gave the idea of the Google browser, Mailbox, and Google Maps.
- Due to his outstanding performance and contributions, he got promoted to CEO of Alphabet and its daughter company Google.
Kiran Pichai’s mother is Anjali Pichai, born in Kota, India, on 11 January 1971. She is now 51 years old in 2022. Anjali Pichai is from a Brahaman family, Olaram Haryani, while her mother’s name is unknown.
Read More: Top 10 Female Athletes in the world.
- Anjali Pichai did her schooling at a school in Kota.
- She did her degree in chemical engineering from IIT Kharagpur.
- Anjali Pichai started her first job in 1990 at Accenture as a Business Analyst (3 years).
- After she migrated to the United States, she started working at Inuit as a Business Operations Manager.
Kiran Pichai’s sister is Kavya Pichai. She was born in 2010 in Los Altos Hils, California. She is now approximately 12 years old in 2022.
- Kavya Pichai is currently studying at a middle school in Los Altos Hils.
- Kavya Pichai is currently studying and hasn’t yet started her career.
Kiran Pichai Images and Family Photos
Kiran Pichai Education:
- He is currently studying in a secondary school.
Career of Kiran Pichai:
Kiran Pichai is currently focusing on his studies. Although Kiran’s father is the famous Sundar Pichai, one of the most successful men of the present age, it still doesn’t change that Kiran is too young to start a career for himself. He is under incredible pressure because of his father’s brilliance. His family has high expectations of him, and they hope that Kiran could be as dazzling as his father and make a name for himself.
He is also working hard in studying to pave the way for his future success in his career. He hopes to make a name for himself and be as famous as his father.
Kiran Pichai Personal life and Information:
|Date of Birth
|15 years (as of 2022)
|Sundar Pichai (Pichai Sundararajan)
|Kavya Pichai (sister)
|Kiran Pichai’s Net Worth
|No actual sources of income
|Kiran’s Monthly Salary
|No source of income
|Reading, Travelling, Playing Chess
|Kiran Pichai is the son of the CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai
Read More: Katie Feeney Net Worth
- Kiran Pichai is in his teenage years and not yet an adult.
- He is an American citizen because his father has American Citizenship.
- Pichai is currently living with his family at his home in Los Altos Hils, California.
- He is now focusing on his studies.
- Kiran Pichai’s father, Sundar Pichai, has a net worth of 1.31 billion USD.
- He is trying his very best in his studies, and his ambition is to be as famous as his father.
- Currently, he has no noteworthy achievements, he is only notable for being the son of Sundar Pichai.
- Kiran is a Hindu by religion.
- His hobbies are Reading, Travelling, and Playing Chess.
Read Also: Jim Carrey’s Personal Life
Sundar Pichai, the CEO of Alphabet and Google, makes more than 18 million USD a month.
No, Kiran Pichai is not the only child of his parents. He also has a younger sister, Kavya Pichai, a 12-year-old.
Kiran Pichai’s relationship with his family is excellent. His mother Anjali Pichai, loves him very much, and his father Sundar Pichai, has high hopes for him. His father encourages him to work hard in his studies and make a career for himself in the future.
Kiran Pichai’s parents, Sundar Pichai and Anjali Pichai met while studying at IIT. They were friends at first, but slowly they fell in love with each other, started dating, and eventually married. Their love story and marriage life is inspirational for any couple in love.
Alphabet is a holding company that owns Google. It was created on October 2, 2015 in California, United States. Sundar Pichai is the CEO of Alphabet.
The relationship between Kiran Pichai and Anjali Pichai is excellent. Their marriage was a love marriage, they fell in love during their student years, and their love for each other hasn’t diminished til now. Sundar Pichai often says that Anjali Pichai has played a significant role in his success today.