PDFLiner Review: The Easiest Way to Handle PDF
By TOI Staff April 26, 2023 Update on : May 2, 2023
PDF (Portable Document Format) is one of the world’s most commonly used document formats. It is popular because it is compatible with all hardware and software frameworks. While documents of other formats change to some extent depending on the operating system and hardware, a PDF document will remain precisely the same. But despite all its advantages, they have a flaw; they are hard to edit.
This article will review an easy way to edit and manipulate PDF files using an online tool called PDFLiner. It is a cloud-based software; it is fast, user-friendly, and has various features to make editing PDF files much more effortless.
PDFLiner: An all-in-one PDF editor
PDFLiner is one of the best online PDF editors currently available. It has a clean, elegant, and well-organized user interface. You can easily add, remove, or rearrange images and shapes to your PDF files and freely edit text and change fonts, font sizes and formatting.
It is fast, so you can upload your file, edit it, and download it within seconds. PDFLiner is a tried and tested all-in-one solution PDF. Thousands of people have used it before and are satisfied with its services; it even got 4.8/5 star reviews on many reputable platforms such as G2 and Capterra.
Important Features of PDFLiner
PDFLiner is an excellent PDF editor. It has a lot of valuable tools and features that make editing PDF files a breeze; some of its most important features are:
1. PDF editing
PDF editing is the most basic feature of PDFLiner. You can change the existing text and its style in a PDF file, such as changing the font, size, and colour. And you can also add, remove, or rearrange text, images, and shapes according to the situation; you can also draw or annotate in a PDF file. You can also rearrange the existing pages, merge two or more files, and extract pages from PDF files.
You don’t have to install any additional software or worry about compatibility because it works well with most devices, including Windows, Chromebook, Mac, etc.
2. E-Sign documents
Nowadays, e-signing your document is becoming increasingly popular because it is fast, easy, and convenient. E-signing is one of the main features of PDFLiner; it allows you to create, store, and modify your electronic signatures.
It makes the entire process completely online; You can create, sign and share PDF files anywhere, anytime, and using any device.
PDF format is famous for sending documents to others because they remain the same regardless of any Operating system. But you often need to convert PDF to some other format such as Excel spreadsheets, word documents, and PowerPoint presentations, or vice versa.
You usually need special software; with PDFLiner, you don’t need to install additional software; you convert PDF files to your desired format within seconds.
Data security is essential for anyone on the internet, and PDFLiner takes it very seriously. It uses cutting-edge security technology, including SSL and 256-bit encrypting, to safely protect your data and files; its Data centres are SSAE 16 certified, providing the highest security and reliability standards.
5. Compress, Merge, and Split
Another vital feature of PDFLiner is the compress and merge tool. As its name suggests, it allows you to merge multiple PDF files into one, split one PDF file into two or more, and compress any PDF files to make them smaller in size.
PDFLiner has hundreds of forms of different categories, including tax forms, legal, insurance, finance, real estate, etc. You need to pick a form according to your needs, fill in your data, and then you are good to go. It is a quick and easy way to create official documents; you can complete the entire process in minutes, as you don’t need to create the form.
How to use PDFLiner?
Using PDFLiner is simple and easy; you can do so by following the following steps.
- Go to PDFLiner’s official website at pdfliner.com.
- Now upload your PDF file; you can do so by clicking on the upload button or by pasting the document link.
- Edit the file by using the diverse array of tools available at PDFLiner.
- After completing the above steps and editing the file according to your needs, you can download the document to your computer or send it to your email address.
Pros and Cons of PDFLiner
By considering user reviews and our personal experience, we have compiled a list of advantages and disadvantages.
- A clean and simple user interface that even newbies can get used to within minutes.
- You can create and edit PDF files whenever you want and share them with whomever you want.
- It makes it easy to create professional documents such as tax, insurance, real estate, etc. You must pick the suitable form from hundreds of fillable forms and fill in the relevant data.
- It is a cross-platform PDF editor, so it will work perfectly if you are working with a Windows computer, a MacBook, a Linux machine, or a Chromebook. It gives you your online workspace, which you can access from any internet-connected device.
- Another advantage of PDFLiner is how easy it is to create and modify electronic signatures, and you can sign any PDF file easily.
- Another advantage of PDFLiner is that it is affordable. It has three packages: basic, pro, and premium, which cost 9$, 19$ and 29$, respectively, per month, and you get a 40% off if you buy an annual subscription.
- And last but not least, it provides a 5-day free trial; you can use that time to check whether it is worth your time.
- PDFLiner has hundreds of fillable forms in its library, but people still think there should be more. (PDFLiner has taken this matter seriously, and they are constantly adding more forms)
- It currently has no OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature.
- PDFLiner has no mobile apps, so you have to access its website even while on a mobile phone.
- Another disadvantage of PDFLiner is that it doesn’t support integrations. (There might be in the future).
- Being cloud-based software is the greatest strength of PDFLiner, but also its biggest weakness. There is no offline version of this software yet, so you can only use it when you are online.
Who is the target audience of PDFLiner?
Anyone who wants to create or edit PDF files can use PDFLiner, but the real target audience is as follows.
- Finance and Tax
- Real Estate
- Personal Use
Is PDFLiner the right choice for you?
PDFLiner is an excellent all-in-one tool for handling PDF files, but other software and online platforms do the same job. So, is PDFLiner the right choice for you?
PDFLiner has many advantages compared to its competitors; for starters, it is fast, simple, and convenient. It works well regardless of the workload; it is an ideal choice for single users and businesses of all sizes.
It doesn’t need anything other than a working desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile and an internet connection. And it provides the best value for your price, so if you are looking for an online PDF editing tool, PDFLiner is the right choice.
If you are unsure, you can try it using its 5-day free trial or buy its basic plan for only 10$; you can create a PDFLiner account using our affiliate link.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should you choose PDFLiner?
PDFLiner is one of the most advanced and convenient PDF editors in existence. You don’t need to download and install special software; you can access it anytime, anywhere, as long as you have internet.
Why not other PDF Editors?
PDFLiner is not unique; there are many other PDF editors, and they are excellent in their own right. So why should you choose PDFLiner over other editors?
Well, why not; it is one of the best of its kind. If you are looking for an excellent cloud-based, cross-platform PDF editor, try it out using its free trial; if you like it, buy its subscription; if not, don’t.
How to Sign Up on PDFLiner?
Signing up on PDFLiner is very simple; it only takes a few clicks.
- Go to https://pdfliner.com/?fpr=timeofinfo60
- Now click on the “Start Free Trial” button at the right side of the header.
- Now you can sign up with your Google or Facebook account; select one and click it.
PDFLiner will create your account and automatically “Login” you.
Does PDFLiner provide Customer Service?
Yes! If you have any problems with PDFLiner and need guidance or help, go to the “Contact Us” page to contact help staff; they will try their best to help you with your difficulties.
Can you get your money back if you don't like PDFLiner?
If you have already bought a subscription to PDFLiner, but want to unsubscribe and get your money back, you can easily do so. Within 30 days after subscription, you can request a refund from PDFLiner; they will unsubscribe your current package and send your money back; your money will return to your bank account after 5 – 10 business days.
How to retrieve your PDFLiner account password?
If you forgot your password and can’t log in to your PDFLiner account, then don’t worry; you can easily retrieve your password by following a few simple steps:
- Click on the login button.
- Click on Forgot password.
- Provide your email.
- Now follow the instructions to retrieve or reset your password.
Does PDFLiner store your information?
Yes! PDFLiner, like most other websites on the internet, stores your personal information; this includes:
- Account information includes name, email, password, phone number, image, etc.
- Data from third-party services such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Your documents, including the documents you uploaded, edited, and shared.
- Bank Card Data: only the last four digits of the card number and the card company’s name, such as Visa, Master, etc.
- Location Data, including IP address, Country, state, city, and zip code.
- Cookies data
- Note: PDFLiner doesn’t sell your personally identifiable to third; they only share the aggregate data statistics.